Friday, May 8, 2009

After a dog gets spayed, is there a big scar?


Answers:
Not always. I have one that you can't see. Another dog had Pyometra and she does have a huge spay scar. Usually if you get it done young, the scar is tiny.
no not at all. aftrer a while you cant even really tell
na i got my dog neurted not that long ago and the scar is not very big. its hardly noticable
No, not really. The shave a small part of her tummy %26 make the cut there, so you'll see it for a little while until the hair grows back.It's so cute though, Ioved all my pets shaven tummies when they got spayed! So soft, like peach fuzz as it's growing back...sometimes I miss my kitties peachfuzz tummy...I wish I got a picture of it! It was a perfect square :)
i wouldnt say big but theres a tiny scar
Depends on the size of the dog... it shouldn't be huge, but it depends on how your vet does it. Once it heals it shouldn't be noticeable. Usually they grow fuzz back around the area and its even harder to see.
No there is almost nothing you have to look very good to see it - same tend to leave but some not at all

No comments:

Post a Comment