Friday, May 8, 2009

A question for the dog groomers out there?

Okay all groomers have their fav grooms to do . . .I love doing schnauzer cuts, what are your fav and why? and is anyone else tired of # 7 all over yet ; )
Answers:
Town and Country on Standard Poodles is my favorite. Lot of work, but they look so nice when they are done. (provided the owners keep it combed out in between)
I also like doing the terriers..schnauzers, Scotties, Airedales, Wheatons.

I get sick of shaving down dogs just because the owners are too lazy to use a comb only get it groomed once a year and is a matted mess!
I am also sick of reading all the people giving out grooming advice on here saying that dogs only need to be bathed and groomed once or twice a year.
I love doing Shnauzers and short legged terriers.
I have been grooming for 10 years and my favorite dogs seem to be bichons and poodles. Bichons in show clip and poodles in lion clip and ponjolas. I love this clip because of the finished product is lovely to look at and the delighted look on the owners is a delight to see.

My pet hate is people coming in with a matted dog wanting it brushed out and me saying "i am not into pain and suffering and if you want it brushed out there is the door".

No comments:

Post a Comment