Friday, May 8, 2009

A silky terrier or a mini schnauzer, which dog is better?

In general, which dog has a better personality?
Answers:
I've had two schnauzers in my life. As a kid I had Rudy who was so outgoing and sweet and he loved to go for rides on my bike with me. People just thought he was awesome.

Now I have a female named Sweetpea and she is an angel. So much personality! She jumps into my arms when I come home and is always ready to cuddle.

Mini Schnauzers are #1 in my book... they are an awesome breed. So intelligent and so loving!
Personal preference here... the silky terrier. They are a more outgoing breed, generally.
mini schnauzers are great! very smart, i had one that used to lay at my feet all the time!!!
Mini Schnauzer - Personal Opinion - they are very cute and very smart
MINI SCHNAUZER all the way!!! I had a silky when I was younger and he was a bit jerk! lol, I have 2 mini schnauzer right now and they are the best dogs. They are super sweet and love to play and cuddle!
Personality, temperament and looks wise, a Miniature Schnauzer is the way to go. Research the breed at http://www.akc.org and http://www.dogbreedinfo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment