Friday, May 8, 2009

A Stake that gets your dog to urinate in the same spot?

I seen somewhere of a stake (stick in the grass)that produces a scent that attracts your dog to urinate in the same spot - Where can I find these %26 what exactly are they called?
Answers:
Ive seen them at Petsmart. Its A yellow stake.
I dont know about smelly steaks in the lawn to make your dog pee in the same spot, but my male dog always pees on the cloths line pole
and the legs of the garden furniture
and the rose steaks
and they all end up smelly haaaaaaaaa
I haven't heard of those, but that would be a great thing!! My dog pees on everything outside!!
They have them at PetSmart. It is called a pee post

http://www.petsmart.com/global/product_d...
Yeah - unfortunately, they only work if you pound the stake thru one of his feet into the ground, though.
Its called a pee post, and they don't work. I bought one for $15 at PetSmart and my dog hasn't used it once. It's almost like he pees everywhere but on the post. Try it if you want, but it didn't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment