Friday, May 8, 2009

A random but interesting question about dogs.?

Every day i see all different types of dogs. some are calm. some are dengerous, wild and crazy. i was thinking. can i tell they way the owners of the dogs live by the behavior of the dog? in other words. can i coonect the behavior of the dog with the way their owers behanve in reality? i thought about this while eating. lol.
Answers:
I think that it could be possible. I think that it is not so much how the owner's live, but how they treat their dogs. My dogs act like spoiled two year olds, because we, or rather my huspand gives them what ever they want. We also have a three year old daughter, and they all fight over each other's toys all of the time. She likes to pretend that she is a dog, but knows that she is a human, I think that the dogs think that they are humans too. But each dog has his own personality. One growls all of the time even when he is happy that I am picking him up to put him on the bed at night. It is his way of trying to talk. I used to think that it was because he was mean, but it is just how he is.
dogs are only as nasty and crazy as thier owners make them,,,you treat a dog right and they will turn out ok,,,,,,,,,,
No really, I have dogs here that would make you so up tight you would want to kill them, and others that are so mellow that you would wonder if maybe someone already had. So what is my personality like?
Yes. Dogs pick up the energy of others. If the owner of a dog is wild and crazy, it is very likely the dog would pick up on their energy and behave like that. If the owner of the dog is calm and assertive, the dog will pick up on that energy and be more relaxed.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I've heard that at dog shows, a lot of handlers chew gum because if they are nervous, the dogs can pick it up in their breath.
sometimes yes the owner do make the dog the way they are and sometimes they can't control it
our family has actually proved that theory correct. our neighbor has a litter of pitbull puppies. my fiance and i got one, and my fiances brother got one. our pitbulls name is Geo, and he is the sweetest one year old dog i know. he cuddles with us at night, gives us kisses, and sits on the couch just the same as we do. my fiances brothers dog however was raised very "rough", just like he is. my fiances brother is a fighter and very loud, and so is the dog. his dogs name is killer, and he is the definition of why people dont like pitbulls. this dog barks loudly like his owner yells loudly and everything.
of course u can, if u c that a dog is afraid all the time, ether he is a bad dog(not likely) or he has bad tempered owners.
my father found a 4 year old (more or less)dog, when we went to the beach, it wouldn't go in the water, only after a few years he overcome this fear, we think he got traumatized by his former owner(he wore a electric cord when was found)...
I do not know about that, well at least the human behavior, dogs are a product of their breed and their owners training of them, and the time an owner puts into them. But I guess to some degree it maybe true, I never thought about it that way. Interesting point.
yeah i guess that could be possible. i have seen owners that LOOK like their dogs. lol!!
No, that would totally leave out genetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment