Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyone know where I can find a Toy Fox Terrier, Border Terrier?

I've been to the Iams site, filled out this survey, and the top two results were Border Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier. The problem is that both these breeds are also marked as "difficult to find" or "may take some effort to find"... So where do I find a competent breeder for either of these breeds in my area?

http://us.iams.com/iams/en_us/jsp/iams_p...
Answers:
go to petfinder.com...this is a site for rescue groups...just enter your Zip code, and enter breed wanted, and be AMAZED at how many GREAT choices you have !!...I recently adopted a Great Pyrenees mix from them, and my dog Sylvester is awesome !!...check it out...try it...do a good deed...adopt a Toy Fox Terrier or Border Terrier today !!!...good luck to you, in your search for a Terrier as a new pet !...most adoptions run between $ 50 to $ 200 maximum, for a wonderfull dog, who will be very happy to be your new pet !!!
Talk to a vet in your area. Look in the classifeid section of your newspaper, and then look on line for the the classified section in your area.
I am not sure what a /border terrier is. I have heard of a Border Collie and a Boston Terrier..

I own a Boston Terrier, and she is the most smartest, gentle, most well behaved, fun , beautiful , loving dog in the whole world!!!! ( Well,,, I know this is just my opinion,, but I get more compliments on her behavior.. She loves the beach, rider 4 wheelers, she sits/ or lays across my lap when I am mowing the lawn,, she watches me plant flowers, wash the care,, etc. I never have a problem finding a family member or friend to keep her because she never hardly barks, and always goes out... when needed. She only barks at home when someone rings the door bells, or when we play chase w/ her... She loves to play hide in seek, and for us to chase her around and around the couch, and then she turns and chases us!
Get a Boston,, you won't regret it... we researched the dogs before we decided and we don't regret it either for one minute.
www.puppyfind.com
For Border Terriers, the Border Terrier Club of America Home page is the best way to find one. Usually those surveys aren't exactly accurate on what's the best dog choice for a person. The BTCA website gives you a better idea of what to expect. When you're sure, it also has a breeders list and contact information for breeders all over the US and Canada.

http://clubs.akc.org/btcoa/

No comments:

Post a Comment