Monday, May 24, 2010

Are female dogs better than male dogs or are males better?

like are male dogs more aggresive or females?
Answers:
In my own experience, females have been more aggressive.
Males are 'generally' more stable with children...Females are more moody..
But..Which is better? Hmmm.. I like the independence of females, and love the sweetness of the males.. I guess that is why I have so many of both!

There are so many exceptions to my observations about the females. I have now, and have had several females that were absolutely wonderful with kids of any age, but the only ones that I have had that were NOT great with kids were female. (of many breeds, large and toy, rescued and homebred)
no, it makes no difference.
.
it makes no difference only difference is females can get pregnant and males can't. both can be dominate, both can be submissive. Just basically depends on how they are raised and controlled in a pack (u and your dog or dogs.)
My experience with dogs has been the same as chetco, I concur with what they said, just depends on what traits you are looking for.

I should add that is with well-treated dogs.
What breed are you talking about?
I wouldn't say males or females are more aggressive than the other. Intact males can be male dog aggressive.
Any dog male or female can be aggressive with other dogs if not socialized around other dogs.
Any dog male or female can be aggressive towards people if it is encourage, or allowed, or the dog is not socialized, or from good breeding..

This question is too vague.. Are your dogs intact or spayed/neutered. Are you talking aggression towards people, or other dogs, or aggressive towards small animals or kids or what.. what kind of dog...

Any dog of any breed, male or female could and will be aggressive if not from quality breeding, and not well socialized.. or left tied up, a dog that is always kenneled etc.

I myself prefer the females.. They are more independant and have more spunk.. Males tend to be sweeter and kissy, and stay playful and young, don't mature as quick... When it comes to aggressive.. I think I am more aggressive than my dogs :)
Females tend to period and mess up the floor
Also they can get preggaz
mostly male dogs are more aggresive than female dogs
personally I prefer Male dogs, female dogs will go into heat and are very messy during that time ( female wise) .Dogs are aggressive depending on there breed, i own a Labrador and hes great.. also neutering and spading (i think that's how you spell it) your animal helps to decrease the aggressiveness. good luck in choosing the right dog. peace to you..
It depends on the breed. Like with poodles they males are more like what can they do for you and the females are more like what can you do for me.Like I said it depends on the type of dog
It all depends on the dog's personality. Male or female they can be agreesive or the sweetest dogs you've ever ran into.
Dogs are little people.
Female dogs are commonly more aggresive then male dogs. But there are some other dogs that female dogs are better, so it depends on which breed you get and its own temperament.
It all depends on how you train your dog! females are usually smaller. if you are looking to get a second dog, try and get the opposite sex, as males tend to get agressive with other males. But any dog can be great, just make sure you socilize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment