Monday, May 24, 2010

Are either these Natural dog foods ok?? Please Help...?

Wellness, Innova, Lifes Abundence, Eagle Pak Holistic.
Answers:
I would go with the Wellness if that's the only list of foods available.. The Eagle Pak we tried... and OMG the dogs all had diarrhea horribly and were so gasy.. It was the worst week of my life.. well almost :) But we switched them over very slowly but it didn't matter, it was too much and they all got severe diarrhea.. We switched to the Canidae and the dogs are loving it!
All of them are good.
I like Innova and Wellness the best.
All are good, and are not involved with the recalls (if that's what you're asking about). I've never heard of Life's Abundance, though.
Eacgle Pack Holistic has worked wonders for my dog. The Fish Blend and Lamb and Rice are two that worked well with her.
I use Eagle Pack Holistic Fish and have had amazing results with it (with the allergies, shiny coat e.t.c) They had ear infections and dull coats until I switched them over to Eagle Pack. Wellness and Innova are great food as well :-) I used Innova for a couple of weeks, but it was a bit strong for my dogs and gave them skin rashes and the runs so I went over to Eagle Pack.
All the food you have listed are very good. I would prefer Wellness or Innova. Eagle pack is very hard to find in my area.
I like all holistic foods and so does my chihuahua he has had food allergys since he was 6 months old . I feed california naturals but eagle pak is good . I hope I helped and good luck .

No comments:

Post a Comment