Friday, May 21, 2010

Are almonds safe for dogs to eat?


Answers:
Almonds are fine, as are a lot of other fruits and veggies. No macadamia nuts or grapes , raisins, and of course, chocolate.

I'm adding a link to a great web site that lists everything that you should never give to your dog. I have one on my fridge so that the other people in my family also know what never to feed my dog.
nothing happens to my dogs when they eat them.
My dogs love almonds
I sure hope not mine eat them all the time! They like to clean up after the bird.
yes, nuts, and cheese, and fish, along with raw vegetables and eggs are good for dogs.
yeah just as long as you watch them eat them so where your dog wont get chocked
yes if they don't eat to many
My lab loves almonds!
They are generally not safe for dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment