Friday, May 21, 2010

Anyone with a Great Dane, Rottweiler mix?

I was a little scared about getting this mix but she is really a great dog!!! Anyone else with this mix?
Answers:
My parents had a great dane rottie mix. She was one of the best dogs they had ever had, having had both rotties %26 dane's she picked up all of the best traits of both breeds. Your post surprized me with the comment about people thinking yours looked like a black lab because that's the exact same comment we always got about our girl. Our wasn't too big only about 85 lbs, she was the runt of the litter. Her brothers %26 sisters through grew up to be well over 110 lbs though.
I have never met a dog of this mix. But I bet she is beautiful!!! How much does she weigh?
Haven't met a mix of the two, but both are great breeds, so you can't go wrong.
Danes are so gentle and Rotts are so protective, so I bet it's a great dog!
nope sorry! but i have met one before and he was awsome!!!
No but it sounds like a great mix! I have a Rottweiler/Golden Retriever mix and shes as sweet as can be! Rottweilers really arent as mean as people think they are. They have a tendency to get aggresive if you train them that way, but if you dont they're sweet as can be.
I don't have a great dane in the mix, but I do have a Rottweiler, Chow mix at first he was a bit agressive, but after some classes and a lot of work... he is a dream dog!! I love him to death.. he is now 8 years old.. and has been with me 7 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment