Monday, May 24, 2010

Are dogs ticklish?

just wondering
Answers:
I dont know about other dogs but every dog I have ever owned including my black lab and my wiener dog that I have now the bottom of their feet are very ticklish if I run my finger around the pads of their feet they twitch and kick trying to get my hand away. but who knows it could be a reflex too. but it is still fun to get their attention that way.
Some are, or seem to be. I had a beagle a few years ago and whenever anyone would rub a spot on his tummy with their finger his leg would go crazy. So I suppose they must be.
I think they are between their toes
Yes they are. Mine are ticklish on the the paw pads at the sides and near they're ears. They get wound up if you do it while they're asleep but its so cute to watch them twitch in reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment