Monday, May 24, 2010

Are dogs allergic to peanutbutter?

I just made some treats for my dogs but I'm not sure if I should give t to them.
Answers:
Just like humans, dogs have their own allergies. My dog ate peanut-butter, but I am not sure about yours. Give him part of your treat, and see if something happens. If not, he should be fine.
Dogs LOVE peanut butter
Mine love peanut butter but I am sure it could be possible.
Just like not all people are allergic to the same things, not all dogs are allergic to the same things. Peanut butter is not poisonous to dogs though, so if they like it it's probably ok. Make sure it's in small amounts though - it's high in fat and can make them overweight!
I dont think so cuz this girl on my track team in high school put peantbutter on her cooch and had her dog eat her out!
I'm sure that is a possibility, but a lot of people use peanut butter to give their dogs medicine.
A lot of dogs love peanut butter..But it is kinda hard for them to
eat..
My dogs love peanut butter..but too much will constipate them.
As far as being allergic to it each dog is different
A few may, but most do not. Just like us. My dogs love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment