Thursday, July 30, 2009

Andrew Hunte?

What are your thoughts on Andrew Hunte applying for membership to the GSDCA (German Shepherd Dog Club of America)? He was granted membership and now has agreed to pull his membership. When you sign the breeders code of ethics you agree not to sell to pet stores. So how did he actually think that he could be a member of the GSDCA when he brokers puppies all over the country?
Answers:
Did you see his whole presentation defending his membership? Lots of talk about "sterile conditions" for puppies and not a single word ANYWHERE about temperament. Methinks all of our priorities are out of whack when a smart man like Mr. Hunte doesn't even bother including such critical information in his big fancy presentation knowing that he won't be called on it in any major way.

I didn't even realize that the code of ethics calls out against selling to pet shops. Fascinating... that tidbit was left out of his pretty Powerpoint.
The man that runs the Hunte Corporation ?? My lordy how did he ever get accepted for membership in the first place??? Kick him where the doesn't shine and say good riddance !!
This is more a question then an answer, I have 2 German Shepherds and use to Rescue them, can anyone kindly email me and tell me where I can read more about this issue and also tell me what I might need to find out if I want to join these clubs? As for puppy mill breeders? Like I said, I use to rescue German Shepherds. I have seen things and doen things for the breed that should never have to be done. I am know at alot of local shelters as some one that can rehabilitat the breed and also, will do what it takes, no matter the case. Thanks guys. boconn@sbcglobal.net
hey needle dick, how's the lawsuit coming? any leads?

No comments:

Post a Comment