Wednesday, July 29, 2009

American Eskimo Dog?

How do Eskie's act around children and strangers? Are they really that protective?
Answers:
They can be very protective, the UPS driver entered the house one day before I got to the door, and my eskie went after him, I have never seen a man move so fast in my life, he almost down the outside stairs, personally I would not recommend them if you have young children, most get pretty wound up if they get excited
i have an american eskimo dog and she is really nice unless i tell her to get a person that i do not want around me and she will attack hard but other wise they are nice to anyone you want
Well I used to breed them and we have 5 children and we never had a problem. But you need to socialize them very young or they can be. You should take them around children and other dogs starting at a very young age. Well I hope this helps you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment