Friday, July 31, 2009

Anyone besides me with a White German Shepherd's head resting on your shoulder right now?

Her name is Ginger and she just came to cuddle and accidentally sat on my bag of pretzels. You should have seen the guilty look on her face. I told her it okay. So she laid down next to me and right now has her head resting on my shoulder and is breathing deap doggie breaths into my ear and it kinda tickles.

Just had to share that. She's so cute and it's worth the 5 points to tell you about her. ;-)
Answers:
I have a white Maltese named Max (Maddie) to his friends laying in my lap waiting to go to bed. He is white but much smaller than your big Shepherd !!!

It makes my heart feel good to read all the other answers and your question about how everyone has settled for the night and loving their dogs. This is what life is all about.....
Thank You and Everyone!!!
Not a Shepard, how about a Dobie. his name's Trucker and he's the best. Not just a good dog, but a Great dog. Know what I mean? Thanks for the 2 points and the chance to tell you about him
How cute. I have a shep/lab mix laying on one side of me and another mix (no idea what) on the other side. We are quite cozy.
A Shepherd named Valentine and she's laying on my right foot waiting for me to go to bed. Black with white frosted tips. Does this count?
She wants to be your buddy for the evening.

I am just resting in my nest high in the branches of an oak tree, gnawing on some acorns and answering questions on Answers.
Oh! You lucky woman!!! I rent and can't have pets. The afghan I raised from puppyhood has been gone for 20 years, and I still miss him!
GSDs are such great dogs. I do not have one now, but I do have a Belgian Malinois sitting on the couch next to me, a Bernese Mountain Dog and 2 French Bulldogs sleeping on the floor, and 2 French Bulldogs on my lap. It is a little crowded, but it is moments like that when I really love owning dogs.
i dont but i just love corgis and mine does that all the time =)
Nope, but i have my beautiful female siberian husky sleeping next to me.
Some people just built a house down the road and they have a white german shepherd. My dogs bark at it and it barks back. Seems like a nice boy. I really want to walk down and meet him, but I'm afraid he might be protective of his yard.
Maybe sometime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment