Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any fun tricks to teach my dog?

my dog can sit, lay, shake, roll over but they get old and i want some new things to teach her? any ideas??
Answers:
here a website I found that I thought was really cool. Hopefully there is something you might wanna try on there. Good luck.

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/dogtricks/h...
I taught my dog to jump.

The best one I taught him is, to catch food I throw in the air.

Pretty entertaining. lol
I taught my dog to give high-fives. It's really cute and so easy to do. Just get down to her level tell her to sit put your hand up and say high-five a couple of times and it works...well it did on my dog. You could also teach her to play dead. Or a really cute one which is also VERY difficult is you could teach her to eat a treat off of her nose. Its difficult and time consuming but it is SO cute!

Hope i helped! Good Luck!
teach your dog how to do high 5's. if she already knows how to shake, teaching her that should be easy.
I learned my dog to lay down on her back and stretch her paws when i ask her to show me how much does she love me!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment