Wednesday, July 29, 2009

American akita vs japanese akita dog fight?

im not a dogfighter or anything but my friend who has a full grown male akita inu says it can kill my full grown male american akita were not going to fight them or anything but who would win in a fight
Answers:
I think that this is a stupid testosterone related disagreement.. I think the only way to settle this is to see you and your friend fight.. I don't care which dog wins, I want to see your friend kick your butt cause you guys sit around and talk about such stupid things...
The only difference between a Japanese Akita and an American Akita is that black masks in a Japanese Akita are forbidden. I think other than that they are the same dogs. So I really couldn't tell you.

Akita's originated in Japan.
I agree with the respondant previous to me. Don't swab the deck with testosterone. Don't take the bait. Your friend obviously needs an ego thrust and is projecting it via his dog. Rise above this. Its his problem., not yours. This is one reason chicks get sick of guys. But I won't join in this and give you my opinion. Both dogs are wonderful.
Sounds to me like "my car is bigger then yours"
he is just stupid . don't fall for it.
You and your friend needs to put your d##ks back in your pants and put that engery into something important

2 comments:

  1. The japanese akita is much smaller than the american akita. I've looked at lots of pics on the Inu & american akita,the japanese inu actually looks like it could be from the fox family but only meatier.(by the way INU means DOG in japanese).look at the picss for yourself & you'll see a big difference.Well i gotta go and baby my 8mnth olf akita,she started bleeding,so she's in heat,but luckily she doesn't want to go outside like she normally would.so were gonna just lay under the air conditioner and be cool.lol
    Goodnite Everybody
    sharon & Littlebear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friend: I've been visiting your web and I found "great", with good newspaper articles.

    I would like to share with you and your readers more information about the American Akita dog breed.

    I hope you like my blog "Dogs and Cats".

    Greetings from Spain

    ReplyDelete